Mushrooms For Health is the home of Greg Marley and all of my mushroom related pursuits. Recognizing that we live in a country where most people have a knee-jerk fear of wild mushrooms, it has long been a goal to move interested people along the path to becoming mushroomers. Based on 20 years of teaching, I know that clearly presented, reliable knowledge and hands-on experience are the vehicles to learning the mushrooms. Join me in building this website to foster learning about mushrooms and integrating great edible and health-promoting medicinals into your lives.
Here is what you can find on this site. Be patient, as we will be building the content over time.
- Medicinal mushroom products including Chaga Chai and mushroom extracts made with 100% wild Maine mushrooms.
- Signed copies of my mushroom books;
- Schedule for mushroom talks, walks or classes in Maine and New England.
- Sign up to receive copies of my email newsletter, The Sporadic Coastal Mushrooming Newsletter.
- Visit the Mushrooms for Health Blog for special mushroom musings.
- Information on wild mushrooms;
- Great edible mushrooms found in Maine and the Eastern US,
- Poisonous mushrooms to learn along with the edible ones,
- guidelines for moving along the path to integrating edible and medicinal mushrooms into your life and into your diet,
- Stories and articles that invite a deeper look at specific high-interest mushrooms and some that have really fascinating histories or relationships in the forest ecosystem.
- Cooking tips and a few recipe ideas using mushrooms,
- Finally, I will be listing links to other online resources related to wild and medicinal mushrooms.